You know those cozy Sundays where you have a slow morning, eat a big family brunch, and everyone kind of munches all day? It‘s a couple of hours after brunch, but not yet time to start dinner and you find yourself having major munchies - this is the recipe you're going to want to make!
- 3 zucchini
- 1/2 C almond flour
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 eggs ( or sub with a df milk, but may not be as sticky)
- Preheat oven to 425
- Dry zucchini with paper towel (this is key to not ending up with soggy veggies!)
- Mix together all dry ingredients in one bowl, and add egg (or milk) to a separate bowl
- Dip zucchini into the eggs then into the "breadcrumb" mix until totally coated
- Lay zucchini fries flat on baking sheet. Flip fries half way through, making sure they cook until they are golden brown
- Serve fresh and enjoy!
- I ate mine with a homemade marina sauce and it was delicious!
** I had batter left over, so I threw in a couple random veggies we had in the fridge (carrots and potatoes) and it worked just as great!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try and ENJOY!