If you know me at all, you know I’m slightly amazon obsessed (who isn't, right?!) I often am asked where I purchase some of my favorite go-tos, so I thought I'd compile a list of my current top 10 Amazon finds that I can’t live without!
*This article contains affiliate links. As always, all opinions are my own.*
1. I think I wear this maxi dress at least 4 times a week. It fit great throughout the end of my pregnancy, hid my diapers in the early postpartum weeks, and I still wear it all the time postpartum because it’s so cute + comfy! Throw on a cardigan or a jean jacket and this would also be a great transition piece going into fall!
2. If you follow me on insta, you know how obsessed I am with these workouts pants! Don’t get me wrong - I love me some lulu, but these have held up just as great, they come in gorgeous colors, and they are squat + down dog friendly! Trust me - one try on and you will be hooked!
3. You guys. I have saggy ear lobes. There, I said it. My ears just couldn't handle my heavy earring phase that lasted way too long in those early college years. These are a life savor and I feel like I can confidently wear earrings again!
5. Speaking of jewelry, I am obsessed with all things rose gold + dainty so this definitely made the cut. At only $12, this necklace is a steal!
4. Give me all the oils >> this set has been a life savor for this postpartum mama! Edens Garden has high quality oils at an amazing price. They’ve been voted the top non-mlm EO company for a couple of years now (nothing against MLM, just saying they are great), and they are female owned!
5. Couldn't leave out things for little man! I get asked all the time where I get his paci’s and here it is! They come in a wide variety of gorgeous neutral colors, they are made of safe materials, and they currently are the only ones he will take. Winning!
6. Of course if we are going to get the adorable paci, we need to get the even ore adorable paci clip! These are a great price and come in gorgeous, neutral colors.
7. What's cuter that a nice jumpsuit? Your adorable little toddler in a jumpsuit. This jumsuit was great for the hot summer weather and will be a great transition piece for our little girl into fall.
8. These meal prep containers have been a life saver! Even though I am home most of the day, I feel like I hardly have time to cook a good quality meal in between chasing the kids around, work, and taking care of the house! Jacob typically cooks a couple of meals in the beginning of the week, and we portion them into these containers. They are also freezer + microwave + dishwasher friendly!
9. With RSV/flu season coming up, this mama has been a clean freak! I LOVE this hand sanitizer - great ingredients, and never drys out my hands.
10. Prayer time in the morning is a must for me and this devotional has been my saving grace. It's short, sweet, and I swear each day it tells me exactly what I need to hear!