Time to put those slow cookers to use! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
12 apples ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1 C water ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2 Tbsp fresh lemon ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1/2 Tsp Pink Himalayan Salt ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Nutmeg & Cinnamon to taste ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1) always wash produce ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2) peel the apples ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3) cut apples into 1-2inch pieces ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4) add apples and the rest of the ingredients into a slow cooker on high for 4 hours, stirring occasionally ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5) add to the blender to purée for a smoother consistency or serve as is and enjoy!
** should stay fresh in the refrigerator in an air tight container for up to one week
** add crushed up GF graham crackers with a dollop of full fat coconut milk for a healthy desert or snack!