This fall twist on my breakfast cookies were a win!
Why am I obsessed with breakfast cookies?
1) They are DELICIOUS 😋
2) The kiddos always help measure the ingredients and mix everything together - love how they help with the process and they are SO proud!
3) They are a healthy, minimal ingredient, breakfast option. We often will bake extras to snack on throughout the day or to save for the next morning.
I love the golden rule: if you can pronounce all of the ingredients and there are 5 ingredients or less, it’s a winner!
Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
1 C GF oats
1/2 C raisins
3 Tbsp coconut oil
1 Tbsp Almond Butter
Pumpkin pie seasoning
Pink Himalayan sea salt
DF chocolate chips (optional)
** if you’d like to add protein, you can add a non-flavored protein powder or collagen
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste.
2. Scoop mix onto a pan (makes about 12 cookies)
3. Bake at 350 for 15-17 minutes depending on the texture you prefer
4. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving