I have a feeling these little hands will be crashing my pictures for a while and I don’t mind one bit!
My favorite juice blend this fall is a fave for the whole fam!
Miss E always takes way too big of a first sip and with eyes watering says “ooo mommy that’s yummy spicy” .. she loves the ginger but it takes a minute!
Immune Boost Fall Juice
- 10 cuties or 3-4 oranges
- 6 carrots
- 2 apples
- fresh ginger to your liking
Why am I obsessed?
1. Tastes like fall and gives me all the fall feels
2. This vitamin C blast is a great way to boost the immune system, fighting off those little bugs that often come with the change of seasons
3. This juice is loaded with antioxidants which helps to fight off inflammation, cell damage, and free radicals (molecules that can potentially damage cells, protein, & dna)
4. Ginger is gold! Similar to turmeric and cardamom, ginger has been used for thousands of years to aid in digestion, reduce nausea, and help fight off common illnesses like the cold and flu.
5. More about ginger because obsessed.. the main bioactive compound in ginger is gingerol, which is responsible for much of its medicinal properties including highly anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
Truly, any fruits and veggies in the juicer are great (because it’s an easy way to increase your overall intake of whole foods AND is super easy for your body to digest!)
Try this recipe as an immune boost, and drink twice daily if you start to feel a little something coming on!