Anybody else craving all of the yummy, warm baked goodies this time of year?!
These chilly days at home with the kiddos are making my sweet tooth kick in and I'm here for it! I've been baking this zucchini bread for years now because it is so easy to make - and can you even with these chunky little baby hands going in for the first bite?!
3/4 cup coconut flour
6 flax eggs (or regular eggs for non-vegan)
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini, tightly packed
- preheat oven to 350 and line a standard loaf pan (9x5") with parchment paper
- in a large bowl, combine coconut flour, flax eggs, maple syrup, oil, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and baking soda until all lumps are gone
- stir in the shredded zucchini and then add mixture to loaf pan
- bake 45-50 min or until the top is golden and firm
- cool in pan for 15 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely
* this bread should be very moist - we love to add it to the toaster before eating to crisp it up a bit!
** store in the refrigerator for up to one week
Enjoy! 1 qa
>> recipe inspired by the detoxinista >>