Updated: Jan 3, 2019
Woo hoo its 2019!!! Aaaaand I'm going to challenge you to be different this year. Refuse to set an unrealistic resolution for yourself. Don't get me wrong, I am a wellness coach - I'm all about personal growth, setting goals, and celebrating victories!! HOWEVER I see this pattern in the wellness world all the time. Not only that, but I spent way too many years setting mentally + physically unhealthy goals for myself that failed miserably come February. Sound familiar?! Ladies, lets refuse to fall into the trap!!
If you must set a New Years resolution because you simply can't resist all of the beautiful change that just might happen, here is a list of 10 goals that are realistic, and SO much more than loosing a number on the scale...because that's not really what life is about anyways, right?!
1. Take time to nurture relationships close to your heart.
2. Grow in your prayer and spiritual life.
3. Say "no" more often.
4. Create a morning + evening routine.
5. Set a daily intention or affirmation.
6. Change how you talk about yourself (positivity!)
7. Move your body daily.
8. Prioritize self-care.
9. Step outside daily and take a slow, deep breath.
10. Get out of your comfort zone daily, weekly, or monthly.
11. Eat chocolate and savor every last bite!
What is your New Years plan?! Happy growing! :)